Raven Teen Titans Hentai Raven Teen Titans Hentai

That was great

Not often on Newgrounds is there a submission like this. You have expertly copied the art and style of the show. The only way to tell what was and wasn't originally on the show was whether the image quality was slightly lower (that is to say, the created hentai was of HIGHER quality). Great job overal. As has been said, you can draw Raven better than anyone, including the show cartoonists!

{{zombie Lincoln Clock}}} {{zombie Lincoln Clock}}}

That was pretty good!

Normally I don't like seizure flash, but this one was actually pretty entertaining. The music was really good and was amusing accompanying the animation. Silly but good.

BreadFruitLock responds:

Rouge Wars Rouge Wars

Very clever

It's true what other reviewers have said--this song does sort of fit! It was amusing to see a differant interpriation of the song, what with Palpatine, Anikin, Obi-Wan, Padme, etc.

Graphics: pixily, and some basic mouth movement. Funny, but not slick. However, it doesn't really take away--sort of Monty-Python-ish.

Sound: The Spectacular Spectacular song. Straightforward.

Style: I had to give this a pretty high score; the intigration of movie clips was well-though out, what with C3-PO for the lights and technology line, and force lightning for "all that electricity!", and of course Darth Sidious for "I AM THE EVIL MAHRAJA!" And of course Qui-Gon for "And in the end should someone die??"

Violance: Lightsabers, blasters, and Sith lightning.

Interactivity: Well, it's a movie... besides the egg, very little.

Humor: What can I say? Gave me a chuckle..

Overall: 8--deserved it.

Stirred Not Shaken: TWINE Stirred Not Shaken: TWINE

Great fun, if you're a Bond fan

Most other folks probably wouldn't get some of the jokes in here, but since TWINE is my favorate 007 film, I did! Great action, and inside joke... things. Especially the out of place swamp noises and the Woody doll!

Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven

Pretty damn good

It's hard to believe it really happened, ya know, kinda like Pearl Harbor or something. This is an exelent Flash, short but exelent. A great tribute to a man who I used to make fun of a long while back, but who inspired us all. And who we al trusted in these modern times.
R.I.P. Steve.

Attack On The Glocks Attack On The Glocks

Most excellent

The Glocks pwn the Clocks. Glocks may be cultish, but they rule supreme. Heck, they're excellent handguns for Pete's sake! Anyone who has a built-in Glock is elite.

By the way, the gun-getting music is from Matrix Burly Brawl.

Invader Zim: TMHSE Invader Zim: TMHSE

Exelent!

That was just like a ZIM cartoon! The voices, graphics, and sound were authentic to the show. That was great!! Also, for those of you who don't own all of ZIM on DVD and have watched each episode 1,209,480,239 times, the 'toy moose' is Mini Moose, from "The Most Horrible Christmas Ever".
Keep up the good work!!
doom

Math Class Math Class

Math is crazy

That's the sort of thing that happens to me in math class-- I get distracted in my mind and I start to make up stories or thing about writing projects, or put myself into movies I like ("Do you expect me to talk, Goldfinger?" "No, Mr. Walson, I expect you to die!").

Anyway, amusing little cartoon. As usual, high framerate and good effects. Nice.

Our First Halloween Our First Halloween

Very good.

Well, I enjoyed that! The Garbage Fairy sequance was imaginative and unique. I liked the "Attack kids with Sugar" scene very much as well. Also, the construed "Stuff my Costume" sequance was risqu`e without being stupid or bad. I also noticed the "Does anyone know about the true meaning of Halloween" bit was like the little scene from "Charlie Brown Christmas" where they tell about the Xmas story.

Good work!

Foamy: Squirrel SOngs Foamy: Squirrel SOngs

One of the best Foamys

This is one of my favorite Foamys (after Tech Support). The songs are very funny and Foamy shouting at people is as well. This has me singing "Lord and Master" with my friends all the time.