Raven Teen Titans Hentai Raven Teen Titans Hentai

That was great

Not often on Newgrounds is there a submission like this. You have expertly copied the art and style of the show. The only way to tell what was and wasn't originally on the show was whether the image quality was slightly lower (that is to say, the created hentai was of HIGHER quality). Great job overal. As has been said, you can draw Raven better than anyone, including the show cartoonists!

{{zombie Lincoln Clock}}} {{zombie Lincoln Clock}}}

That was pretty good!

Normally I don't like seizure flash, but this one was actually pretty entertaining. The music was really good and was amusing accompanying the animation. Silly but good.

BreadFruitLock responds:

Rouge Wars Rouge Wars

Very clever

It's true what other reviewers have said--this song does sort of fit! It was amusing to see a differant interpriation of the song, what with Palpatine, Anikin, Obi-Wan, Padme, etc.

Graphics: pixily, and some basic mouth movement. Funny, but not slick. However, it doesn't really take away--sort of Monty-Python-ish.

Sound: The Spectacular Spectacular song. Straightforward.

Style: I had to give this a pretty high score; the intigration of movie clips was well-though out, what with C3-PO for the lights and technology line, and force lightning for "all that electricity!", and of course Darth Sidious for "I AM THE EVIL MAHRAJA!" And of course Qui-Gon for "And in the end should someone die??"

Violance: Lightsabers, blasters, and Sith lightning.

Interactivity: Well, it's a movie... besides the egg, very little.

Humor: What can I say? Gave me a chuckle..

Overall: 8--deserved it.

Clockplane Flyer Clockplane Flyer

Interresting but boring

The graphics were great, and the whole microphone idea was interresting, but I don't think I should be a loser since I don't have one. This game idea has been done befre, and it's not very hard. You could have added music at least to spice it up, or something. Thy and make this more interresting.

GlaielClock responds:

there. added music.

gogo Happy & Smile gogo Happy & Smile

Highly enjoyible. One of the best.

This is possibly one of the best games on Newgrounds. The framerate is high, there are a ton of moves to play with, the special attacks are well done, and the weapons selection is large. This is exelent!

Nightmare House Nightmare House

Great game, fun

This remake is much better than the original, and the addition of more puzzles made it more belivible as well. Flooding the toilet is fun, as well as the 'Inagoddadavida' drug sequance (good choice of song). I have always enjoyed virtual haunted houses and room by room inventory adventure games, so this was 'right up my alley'. Keep up the good work.